It’s time to uncork an adventure like no other. Strap in for an exhilarating journey through one of South Australia’s famed wine regions, where luxury and adrenaline converge.
Picture this: A four-hour tour that takes you soaring above the Adelaide Hills while you savour iconic local wine, gin, beer and cider. Get ready for an epic tasting journey that will have you swirling, sipping, and savouring the best of South Australia.
This Elevated Tasting Flight will take you to some of the Adelaide Hill’s most iconic destinations, including:
- The Lane Vineyard
- Ambleside Distillers
- Lot 100
Kick off the day by tasting your way through signature Adelaide Hills wines paired with light bites at The Lane Vineyard. Be whisked away in your private helicopter taking you to stop number two where you’ll be immersed in the world of Ambleside Distillers with a gin tasting flight and a platter to round out the experience.
Take off and enjoy the views with a couple drinks under your belt, getting from point A to B in style. Your scenic flight will take you to Lot 100, where you’ll enjoy a beer or cider flight, partnered with wood-fired pizzas. Finally, buckle up for a thrilling ‘hot lap’ helicopter flight, returning you to where it all began at The Lane Vineyard.
What you need to know…
- Groups of 2-6 people. Our R44 seats three passengers, so for bookings of 4+ we will get your group to your destination in two trips.
- On arrival at The Lane Vineyard you’ll enjoy a tasting flight prior to your private helicopter for the day arriving to take you to destination number two.
- We do not provide accommodation transfers; however, we can provide recommendations on local transport if required.
- For longer flights or personalised experiences please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read the terms and conditions of our flights prior to booking. In booking, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Escape the ordinary and book your Elevated Tasting Flight today.