The health and safety of our employees and guests remains our top priority so we are taking extra precautions and adhering to government regulations with regards to opening hours and visitors to the estate.
Please note: Your booking is considered a declaration of health.
We ask that you do not visit if you are feeling unwell, have recently returned from overseas or Victoria or have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid19 or anyone who is currently awaiting test results.
- Please practice social distancing keeping 1.5 meters between groups and our staff at all times;
- We ask that you keep within your travel group;
- Take note of any capacity signage in rooms and toilets and follow staff instructions regarding these restrictions;
- Please be sure to practice proper hygiene etiquette at all times, this includes sneezing or coughing into your elbow and washing your hands regularly;
- Extra sanitizing stations are located throughout the venue including touch-less stations on entry. We ask that you sanitize regularly and avoid touch points wherever possible;
- We are going cashless for events and ask that all guests opt for touch-less payments;
- We ask that you use your own glass whilst at our events – DO NOT share drinks with any guests including those who have travelled with you.
- Please feel free to use onsite parking.
- Be conscious of social distancing in outdoor areas as well and follow signage and directions from staff to ensure smooth flowing foot traffic
Please be advised of the following terms and conditions:
- We can cater for almost all dietary requirements, please do contact us on 8388 1250 if you have any dietary requirements
- Saturday and Sundays we have our Provenance Menu available for all tables this is a 5 or 7 course option only
- In the interest of the environment we ask that no scatters or balloons are bought to the restaurant, please contact us directly regarding table decorations
- Our dining room has a smart casual dress code
- Groups of 8 adults and over are best suited to our 5 course Provenance menu
Fire Season Policy
- In the event of a “Catastrophic Fire Danger Warning” The Lane Vineyard will be closed to all staff and public. Warnings are announced no later than 4pm the day prior, in this event The Lane staff will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to explain and rebooking procedures will be outlined for you.
- The lane Vineyard will evacuate all staff and customers in the event of a “watch and act” warning. Should a warning be activated on the morning of your booking The Lane Staff will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to explain and rebooking procedures will be outlined for you.