Please refer to package inclusions for minimum spend.
All corporate events require a $500 deposit to secure the booking. With the exception of ‘All-Day Exclusive Use’ bookings which require a $2,000 deposit.
A guaranteed minimum number of guests attending the function is required by 3.00pm, 14 working days prior to the event and charges will be rendered accordingly. It is the responsibility of the client to contact The Lane Vineyard regarding final numbers. Should a guaranteed number not be received, the expected attendance will be taken as final. Additional guests after this date will be accommodated if possible, and charged accordingly.
Final payment is required 14 days prior to your function.
Cancellation of any private function will result in the forfeiture of the deposit. If a function is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the event date, you will be responsible for the minimum spend.
We can cater for most dietary requirements; please advise at least one week prior to your function of any dietary needs for your guests.
FOOD & ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION
The Lane Vineyard has a strict no BYO policy. No food or beverages of any kind will be permitted to be brought into the venue for consumption at the function by the client, guests, invitees or persons attending the function, except by prior arrangement with management. The Lane Vineyard does not offer spirits.
Responsible Service of Alcohol: The Lane Wine Company PTY LTD reserves the right (under the Liquor Licensing Act, 1997 – section 125) to refuse service of alcohol to intoxicated or disorderly patrons. These patrons may also be asked to leave the premises. Through the Liquor Licensing Act, The Lane Wine Co. has a duty of care for staff and the patrons and we will therefore act accordingly.
Clients are financially responsible for any damages sustained to the premises and its contents/property owned or in the care/custody of the venue by the client, client guests, invitees or other persons attending the function. This liability extends to damages sustained in the area reserved by the client and any other part of the venue or surrounding estate. Any cost of repairs due to damage caused by the client, or guests will be invoiced to the client on a 14 day account.
The Lane Vineyard will not accept any responsibility for damages or loss of merchandise left in the venue or function area prior to or after the function. Guest belongings must be removed from the venue by 11am the day following the conclusion of the function. The client is required to inform all relevant persons involved in the organising of the function (including contractors), of the venue’s Terms and Conditions.
It is understood that the client will conduct their function in an orderly manner in full compliance with the venue management and with all applicable laws. The venue reserves the right to exclude or eject any and all objectionable persons from the function or the premises.
DISPLAYS AND SIGNAGE
Nothing is to be nailed, screwed, stapled or adhered to any wall, door, or other surface or any part of the building. Signage is to be kept to a minimum and must be approved by the manager prior to the function. All relevant signage required by law regarding licenses and alcohol service must remain displayed at all times during your event.
SET UP AND DELIVERY OF EQUIPMENT
Clients are responsible for the cost involved in ensuring set up and pack down time of the function. All deliveries made to the venue must provide prior notice as to expected arrival and must be marked with the name and date of the function. No deliveries will be accepted between 12 noon and 3pm on any given day, without prior arrangement with management.
The Lane Vineyard has a strict smoking and fire ban responsibility. It is the client’s responsibility to communicate this policy to the guests attending their function. The tasting room, dining room, winery and deck area are smoke free zones and smokers are asked to kindly use the designated smoking area provided at the bottom of the ramp behind the tasting room.
Should the client require dedicated security for their function, separate arrangements will need to be made with management and will be charged accordingly. Cocktail functions require security presence. This will be arranged by the venue, and charged accordingly.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
At no time will the client commit any act or permit its employees, agents or invitees to commit any act that is illegal or offensive or is in breach of the venue’s rules. Nor can any such act breach any statutes, by law, orders, regulations or other provisions having the force of the law including but not limited to the venue liquor license and fire obligations.
Subject only to variations specified in a subsequent Function Event Order signed by both parties, the attached document and these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and shall supersede all prior offers, negotiations and agreements in connection with the function.
BASIS OF AGREEMENT
Performance of this agreement is subject to labour troubles, disputes, strikes or pickets, accidents, government (Federal, State, Local requisitions), restrictions upon travel, transportation, food, beverage or supplies equipment failure and other causes which are beyond the control of the venue. In no event shall the venue be liable for the loss of profit or consequential damages suffered by the client, where based on breach of contract, warrant or otherwise. In no event shall the venue’s liability be in excess of the estimated function cost.
– If you or any member of your group is unwell or showing cold or flu-like symptoms, has travelled interstate in the last 14 days, or has been in contact with anyone self-isolating, please do not attend the experience.
– Please practice social distancing keeping 1.5 meters between other groups and our staff at all times;
– We ask that you keep within your group;
– Take note of any capacity signage in rooms and toilets and follow staff instructions regarding these restrictions;
– Please be sure to practice proper hygiene etiquette at all times, this includes sneezing or coughing into your elbow and washing your hands regularly;
– Extra sanitising stations are located throughout the venue including touch-less stations on entry. We ask that you sanitise regularly and avoid touch points wherever possible;
– If applicable, we ask that all guests opt for touch-less payments;
– We ask that you use your own glass whilst at our experiences – DO NOT share drinks with any guests including those who have travelled with you.
– Please feel free to use onsite parking. Be conscious of social distancing in outdoor areas as well and follow signage and directions from staff to ensure smooth flowing foot traffic
– We would like to remind all visitors that SAPOL and SA HEALTH are monitoring all venues & experiences. We are committed to ensuring the safety of our staff and guests and we kindly ask for your patience and cooperation at all times.