05 Feb Gathering Club Annual Vintage Event
The grapes have begun to slowly ripen in the vineyard, signalling the start to vintage 2021 and the return of our annual Gathering Club estate event! After last year’s hiatus, we’re thrilled to announce that this year’s event will take place on Sunday, March 7th.
Join us for a day exploring the estate with bespoke wine experiences and a sneak peek of the winery abuzz in all the vintage action. Then settle in with Head Chef Tom Robinson and long-time friend and renown chef Paul Baker, formerly of Botanic Gardens and now Director of Chefs on Wheels, for a very special 3 course collaboration featuring the very best of the estate and Adelaide Hills produce.
Here’s all the fun we have planned for our members:
- Embark on a guided walking tour of the estate
- Take part in a Sparkling Masterclass at the boatshed
- Meander through the vineyard to learn the art and science of viticulture
- Step into the cellar with Turon our Head Winemaker to experience vintage 2021 in full swing
- Settle in for a 3 course lunch with Head Chef Tom Robinson and guest chef Paul Baker
When: Sunday, March 7th 2021 | 10:30am – 4:00pm
Where: The Lane Vineyard | 5 Ravenswood Lane | Hahndorf, SA 5245
Tickets: $200 per guest